The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Chopping silage in the rain

It didn't start out raining. We were a little hard on the field but got it done. The last two loads I had to drive the chopper and box to the road to load as we would get the truck out of the field. Why do I always find fields with mud and hillsides?
I think I should have told the farmer not to swath his clover this time. I was not looking at the weather forecast and neither was he. (obviously)

2 comments:

  1. Budde, at least you were able to do something in the rain. Most of the things I want to do can't be done in the rain. Worst of it is that it was no significant rain. Just the kind that keeps me standing on edge wondering if I should head out to the field or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ralph, well I shouldn't have. I made when heck of a mess in the field. Skipped it today. Worked on the grain drill and was depressed.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!