The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It never stops raining...

I need to spread slug bait. The little slugs that invaded us from produce brought in from other countries-are at work. They are eating all of the camelina that we no-tilled as a test. You can't spread slugbait in the rain. It is hard to watch it all go away in front of your eyes.
I also have more problems with my pickup repair, they didn't give us all the gaskets for the International truck engine. The engine quit on the powerbin which holds my feed grain. I knocked the hammermill over and bent the cyclone badly and so on.
Just how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!