The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I list a Structo truck on ebay! This is painful for me! I can't part with anything!

I am actually selling something. See my ebay listing here. I guess this means I am not a hoarder. I somehow had this idea that one day there would be a child who would play with antique toys with me. She just doesn't seem to care all that much anymore and now her aunt gave her a Harry Potter book. People are not content to just ruin their own children they also have to try and ruin yours. Sort of like the discussion I had with an Aunt about not having TV. She seemed to think my child would be ruined because she couldn't watch sex and violence on TV. I suppose there is nothing really wrong with Harry Potter but I wanted to finish the Narnia series first.
But, I digress...
We listened to Al Green on the way to Church this morning so what do I have to say?
I'm selling my Structo Auto Haul. I really don't know where I got it. I've had it for years. It sits on the shelf. Now it is on ebay. I feel sad.
I have to get rid of my collections. I need the money!

4 comments:

  1. I know sort of how you feel. I realize that "things" shouldn't mean so much to us, but I spent my single life accumulating things and my married life parting with them. It bugs me some days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all treasures and very interesting. I don't want to get rid of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice toy. I sort of know the feeling although so far all I have done is accumulate. Selling is one of things that I am going to get around to "one of these days".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish someone would buy this truck... Need the money to buy movies for the barn!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!