The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, December 8, 2013

It is cold but the snow is going away

I keep being ambushed.

The dog has short hair and gets very cold. He needs a dog sweater.

My wife brings him in the house. I figures that if he doesn't move he is invisible and I can't see him.
He won't even leave the blanket to take a drink from the toilet. This goes back to the time he cut his foot and had to live in the house for a week. He ate five pork chops that were cooling on the kitchen counter.


2 comments:

  1. Picture this , A man is peeing on the toilet , the dog looks at him and thinks . If I'm his best friend , why is he peeing in my drinking fountian ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be why I've never been able to train my dogs to pee in the toilet.

      Delete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!