The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

A direct aplology

It was pointed out to me that my first apology was actually passive aggressive tripe. 

New apology:

To MM, I apologize completely. I should not have mentioned you in my blog and I will never do it again. I am sorry.

To KWB, I totally miss judged you. I ahold not have made remarks which I thought were funny but were really stupid and mean. I apologize.

To MM, I take your comments to heart. I will strive to not make mean comments about people in an attempt to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!