The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Little glowing arrows

I want to plant annual ryegrass as early as possible so it is above the water level on our farm. After no-tilling for a number of years you forget how many trips you have to make across a field. It won't pack, my little helper had an accident with the heavy roller, I'm trying to make hay, and the dust is so thick at night I can't see a thing.
I'm attempting to use GPS but it is much more difficult than playing Super Mario brothers on the Wii.
I kept looking for the end of the field and suddenly I caught a hint of a reflector. I put the clutch in at the very last moment.

I knew I should have parked on the other side of the ditch...
Just about smashed by nephew's favorite pickup...

4 comments:

  1. I guess that settles it. 'Lulu' has to do the nighttime planting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be able to pass this picture off as an alien abduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ach Der Leiber Gott! The Return of the Dust Bowl?

    I will probably see you on a History Channel special here soon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the pickup on the other side of the ditch.......you may have found yourself in the ditch.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!