The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

If anyone has to get rid of $25000 to avoid taxes you can gift me this



Or the $25000...
It has been hot. Not that I want rain. Just not so hot.
The hay won't dry. Has wet spots. Bales that set on the field for two days are damp on the bottom.
The 4 acres sorghum-Sudan I planted down the road is growing a 1/4" per day. Would be an inch if I could water it!
Today I plan to finish first cutting grass hay. Have already started on second cutting.
The planets are in line.

I got a flat tyre. Nothing much changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!