The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, January 23, 2014

What MuddyValley did with his record collection when he moved to Oregon


I have a huge amount of work to do. The sun is shining. But... I am kind of wishing I was in St. Petersburg beach, or Tampa, or Cross City, or it was evening and I was listening to my newest Ventures albums that I need to go get from my friend in Albany.
I have lots of issues to post about but no corn photos.
Ideas: the seminar on marking products from small farms I went to Tuesday. The scratchy wool underwear I wore for the seminar has given me a rash.
The hypocritical christian school and board.
Farming in general- look at Gene Logsden's blog or Ralph Goff.
The weather.
Everything that went wrong yesterday
No-till planting

Instead I have a photo of the record department at the GoodWill at St. Pete Beach. They were so well taken care of I figured the records once belonged to MuddyValley. Mostly because he is the only person I know who recently lived close to there. I guess someone might of found Bobby's stash after a few years.

3 comments:

  1. Gee. I had to click the offensive box three times before it registered. I frequented the GoodWills on the Tampa side. However, I will now keep an eye out for Andy Williams and Broadway musical records for you. I see a lot in common between those & the Ledge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta link for that marketing program for small farms? need to go and read Gene's post but this is me today. maybe we should get matching tatts:
    http://imgur.com/gallery/3gT7eHv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marketing seminars, thats what I need. Maybe I would learn how to be profitable in this time of depressed grain prices and ever increasing crop input costs. I think I will dig out my 8 track tape player and listen to an Andy Williams tape instead.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!