The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Movies on the Great White Barn

There is an 85% chance we will be watching movies on the neighbor's barn Saturday night. I would say it was in honor of my brothers 35th birthday but he is not turning 35 and I forgot it was his birthday tomorrow.
If you would like to attend you can just show up around dark and you don't have to bring my brother a present. You could bring him pie. I am sure he likes pie. I know I like pie. You probably should bring a chair.
Most likely it will be Woody Woodpecker shorts.
Although I do need to move a tractor and drill first.

2 comments:

  1. Every once in awhile a line hits my funny bone. This did it for me.

    "I would say it was in honor of my brothers 35th birthday but he is not turning 35 and I forgot it was his birthday tomorrow."

    Others may go "ho, hum." For me it was a lol moment.

    Grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to miss. Have to tear up Butteville tonight. Moby Truck riding high, wide and cockeyed since we put the BAM in Bambi westbound out of Billings on I-90. Gorilla tape good.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!