The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Will 10-34 stick to my leather chair?

Had a small fertilizer leak. It was under a little pressure so it was more of a mist.
I came in to have a cup of coffee and to sit quietly in my chair for five minutes. I notice I am sticking to the chair. This was perhaps a mistake.
Rather than get specific about the lack of recent blogging activity....
I could just do a universal bottom feeder farming post.
Things went wrong, things broke, lost a couple custom jobs, more things broke, covered in liquid fertilizer, grumpy, coffee is cold, dog has a limp, a bird pooped on my windshield, air conditioning dumps water on my head every time I hit a bump, rough field....
Now I'm going to plant a crop which will fail and spend money I don't have... Perhaps some bicyclists will go by looking determined couched over their Mr. Garrison inspired bicycles.
Anyone remember the movie "Breaking Away," I'd provide a link buy my five minutes are up. I think I'll go put some ice cubes and brown sugar in the coffee and perhaps some old number 12 and make it an iced coffee.
Have a nice day...

7 comments:

  1. Share the 12 and we'll give you 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the typical ups and downs of farming. Hopefully more "ups" coming your way . I am going full out here but most onlookers would think I am pretty laid back and taking my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should take being stuck to the easy chair as a sign.....? Don't fight it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priorities.

    If all the farmers stopped growing food so they could blog, we would all starve to death.

    If all the bloggers stopped posting so they could grow food...we would probably still starve to death.

    You have unique skills. We are all in debt to you.

    O, yeah, we enjoy it when you have time to write and we have time to read.

    Grace and peace.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!