The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A late lunch and a question

I came in late for lunch as i was selling feed. I sat down in my easy chair to enjoy a cup of warmed over coffee. The elderly and quite grumpy cat crawled up in my lap and sat down and started purring loudly. I hate to kick him out as he will probably get angry and go pee on my shoes again. He does that out of spite.
Anyway, does anyone remember the name of my old blog? I doubt any other followers besides collieguy and G706 have seen it. It was a bit dark. Perhaps there are some lurkers who remember as it you could find it by looking for thedailystrumpet.
I think it was either digwemust.blogspot.com or therestandstheglass.blogspot.com.
I've been trying out the internet wayback machine.
Ok, cat left on his own. Back to work we go... Dig We Must!

4 comments:

  1. Just looked at your old blog courtesy of the wayback machine. I can see I seriously need to get something sane over there for you to listen to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muddy, the current blog as shown by the wayback machine, www.therestandstheglass.blogspot.com is not the same as my blog of the same title, (if that was the title.) I wish I were a qualified music reviewer and had the knowledge of the blogger who took over my name but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dig we must sounds familiar. But that might have been the subtitle. Wayback machine? Mr. Peabody leave us a manual?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel better! But that guy's knowledge I can live without.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!