The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"It Sounds Like a Chicken House Being Bombed"

I thought I would expand from the Legendary Stardust Cowboy with a little Long-Hair music. Just in honor of the Dynaco Stereo system.
I suppose this really "Post Long-Hair" but my Zbigniew Namyslowski Lennie Tristano album has a skip...
My daughter was a bit blunt...
"It sounds like a chicken house being bombed," she exclaimed.
Philistines, I am surrounded by Philistines!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds more like some small carnivore trapped in a hen house to me. A bomb would get it over faster. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought that the Cowboy was the best from that part of the woods.
    You think they were on Peyote?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the percussion could be improved by backing over the chicken house small carnivore et al and feeding the whole works through a thresher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farmer Alfalfa meets the Coen brothers. Hey Budde, I'd drive out from Iowa to watch that on the barn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take it you all do not have an appreciation for Mr. Chance and his music? Nor do you care for the Ledge?
    I suppose the days of weird music on YouTube are limited as the clever folks do hate an un-regulated internet. They hate un-regulated anything!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!