The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Birthday Party For my Father

Apparently I was supposed to invite people.
Anyway, Ralph, it you would like to take the Concord down here to Amity you are certainly welcome to attend. I'll even buy you a piece of pie...
It is around noon.
I am the short balding fellow with the red nose and squinty eyes.
It is at Ashes Cafe.
It was Sharon's idea as she is just that sort of nice person. It is for two old pluggers who are now 93. My father is one of them.
We could go to the Blue Goat afterwards for really expensive chocolate cake but they never even invited me to their one year anniversary so I am boycotting them.
I don't like events with more than five people so I plan on withdrawing into a shell of grumpiness.
Have a nice day...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Budde and best wishes to your Dad. I won't likely make it on such short notice. The lack of a passport and my rather illogical fear of flying might present a problem too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to the review of Ashes Cafe. Is this the one with the good pie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell your dad happy birthday for me. Sorry I didn't make ity to the gala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Was a nice party. They skipped me with the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!