The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I bet this would trip the spring reset on your plow!

The headline is farmer Jon Finds a Bomb. Somehow I did a word association and was thinking of farmer Mike who is a brother to Farmer John and wondering how he ever lost his BONG!
Then I see "Jon" and realize it is Jon Bansen and not... oh heck, you guys don't know the people we have picked up bales for so no one gets the joke anyway and if they did I'd probably get sued.

"Mike I don't really like tequila"
"Mike, I want to grow bourbon..."
"But you don't actually grow bourbon, it is made from grain..."
"Sooo, Mike, are you a Mexican now"
"Jose and I have an agave plantation in Mexico, yes, he is a citizen...)
"Mike, I want a bourbon plantation-in Kentucky..."
"Mike, what is with that shirt and those shorts, are you a homo?"

(Open bar at a Wilco meeting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!