The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

In The Heart of the City, Where the Alligators Roam

I think that is a song I heard somewhere...
I used to like the city. Now it just makes me uptight. The rain and the cars and people everywhere....




You probably won't find this album in your local CD store....

Got my new turntable base installed. Looks good. I think it is called a Plinth by audio snobs. Some of which love the Dual 1019 and some of which say it is complete junk. It is not as good as my missing Technics SL 1800 and AudioTechnica 155LC cartridge. I suppose I just need to let that one go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!