The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Rationalizing the cost of a reel to reel tape recorder

Actually that title is misleading.
I found photos online of what a Sony TC-230 looks like and it should look like this with the speakers attached. Or like this when it is open(click).
Then I found these photos of what a Sony TC-650 looks like. I think the player is a not a TC-230 but perhaps a somewhat better model.
It would be really cool to have it but it also seems like a fairly high maintenance item and it most likely does not have the slow recording speed that I need.
I think I need to just repair my Tascam 22-2 but I've got some tapes recorded a low speed with a four track and I can't listen to them on my Tascam.
I recorded some singles to MP3 this evening. It was enjoyable. Not sure if I can post them.
The Replacements, "If only you were lonely."
Followed by The Humans, doing "Wild Thing," I like their almost as much as Joan Jett's...
It didn't work. Perhaps I'll try it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!