The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My mind wanders in church

We have a very nice view out the window of our church. We meet in the chapel of a retirement home. The is on a hill and looks out to the east. I think they designed it in the winter as in the late days of summer there was a bit of a back lighting problem . I sometimes get distracted by the view out the window. I'm not really sure what the message was about today. Those ceramic vases in the large bowl is some sort of strange water feature which makes a running water sound and makes anyone in the first two rows have to go to the bathroom.

In other comments, I see Gorges Grouse has celebrated his first year of blogging. I never realized what he was holding in his photo but now that I actually enlarged the photo I get the joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!