The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Monday, July 12, 2010

I take a vacation

Sunday we took Sadie to Drift Creek Camp near the beach. My wife got us a nice motel at the breach for Sunday night. We were relaxing on the bed watching TV at around 8 or 9 p.m. and watching some illegal fireworks that the neighbors were shooting off. There was talk of a walk on the beach and we had a jacuzzi tub in the room. ($100 room, not too bad)
The next think I knew it was 7:30 a.m. this morning. I WASTED A TRIP TO THE BEACH WITH SLEEP!!!!!! Dadburn it.... I ain't as young as I used to be...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've marked some hill-country timber a couple times lately, and just taking a two hour ramble through the woods now causes my tail to drag for two days! Of course, I AM a desk-bound blubber-butt anymore, though.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!