The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lego Trains

Sadie and I have been looking at lego trains. Her cousin has a newer one and it is pretty cool. I've been thinking I could find an older train and get a setup on the cheap.
So, I found this auction for a 30 year old train. This is the train I wanted when I was a kid. It looked like it would go at a reasonable rate. It was a $23 for most of the time it was listed. I thought I would get it by sniping it at the last minute for $40. That is more than I wanted to pay but, there we not that many bids. It went for $92 or something like that. I bet the person buying it is not even going to play with it. I ain't gonna pay $100 for a stinking lego train...Collectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!