The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Last Post was a load of Crap

I think I got all wierd and depressed last night grinding feed. I just need to relax a little at times.
I woke this morning to the sound of gunfire. Actually I woke up early and it was dark and I couldn't go back to sleep. Strange dreams that I can no longer remember. I went back to sleep and then the guns of the neighborhood opened up.
Duck and Goose hunters. I'm pretty sure they provide for their families by shooting geese. Although, judging from the number of shots fired, they may be spending more than they get in return.
Sounds like a war zone!
What about a quiet hobby, like stamp collecting. You could get up at four AM to paste stamps in a book and it wouldn't annoy your neighbors? Should I learn to play the banjo and then get up at 4 a.m. to practice in front of the neighbor's house? I think he would call the cops!
People shooting at tin cans in the afternoon doesn't bother me. I do that my self. I have brutally murdered many inanimate objects. But I don't do it a FOUR AM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!