The Useful Duck!

Contribute to my Vacation, please...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If you are one of the 8500 people who visited....

I was going to post about hooking up my latest ebay find. A Spraymate II automatic rate controller to my Great Plains 1500 no-till drill but I forgot and left my camera in the pickup.
Then I scrolled to the bottom of the page to see how many people looked at my blog.
This morning there were 2500 hits in a year of publishing. 1000 of those were just me refreshing the page to watch the counter go up.
This evening there are 11,000 and some hits!
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? What strange keyword did I accidently type that made me show up in what GOOGLE search?
I have nothing that compelling to say that 8500 people would want to look at my Blog in one day.
Will one of those accidental views please tell me what is going on?
I don't advertise, I don't promote The Lazy Farmer, I hardly ever tell anyone about this site. Just about gave me a heart attack. If only I were signed up for Google adsense.
I bet Collieguy has been promoting me at one of those get down and boogie fiddle parties they have!
(If 8000 people per day are going to read my ramblings, I'm going to have to start proof reading. Yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think

Please leave comments! It is really easy!

You just type your comment in the text box below the post. You can be anyone you want.
And...Would the joker who keeps clicking "offensive" please leave an explanation ?!